Which camera should I buy?
Hello Dear Readers. I need your advice!
I know many of you are fabulous photographers and you’ll know that I have a little play too. We do own a camera but it is really hubby’s as he is the one who uses it especially since I become an iphone / ipad user. I am really getting into taking photos and have been part of a ‘Post a Photo a Day’ challenge for quite a while.
However, I would like to start thinking about the pictures I am creating rather than my point and shoot approach but for that I really need a camera and this is where you come in. I need some advice on makes. I have no idea really of what is out there but I do have some criteria:
- It needs to be small as I don’t like having to have a hand bag with lots of stuff in and I will still have my phone
- It needs to be fairly simple as I am a bit of a point and shoot bod
- I need to be able to upload the photos easily to an ipad either straight from the camera or via a connection / card
- It needs to be on the cheaper end of the range as I’m just a beginner.
- …and of course I like pink!!
So, please leave you suggestions below and hopefully by the end of the summer I will be a ‘camera’ photographer!