Flavours Holidays interviews Julia Skinner!
The lovely folks over at Flavours Holidays recently got in touch to interview me about how ‘Julia’s Place’ came into being and to find out what life after retirement looks like to me.
They sent me a series of questions:
- What skill have I yet to explore?
- What have I learnt from both the 100 Word Challenge projects?
- Where is my favourite place to explore?
- What is the best thing I have done since retiring?
- Why should everyone try something new?
They had obviously done their research as they mentioned my work being recognised by Woman & Home at the beginning of 2015. Do pop over and read the full interview ‘Blogger interview – Julia Skinner’
You’ll see that I recommend learning something new so do check out the details of the painting holidays they run. It could be the start of a new career!