Conception in progress – HELP!
OK all you bloggers out there! This is a cry for help!
Following lots of comments about my series ‘Tales from the Head’s Office’ I’m going to branch out & give it its own blog!! I’m hoping to generate interest from parents, teachers, school leaders & educationalists. If it goes well, I might even get some invites to visit schools & meet people!
What I need from you – oh wonderful group of talented, experienced, virtual virtuosos – are some hints & tips. I have set out some questions below so if you can answer them that would be great. I would also really value your stories of what not to do as well as recommendations.
- Should I buy a domain name or stay with WordPress.com?
- What are the advantages of self hosting?
- Which hosts do you recommend?
- How good is the service from WordPress for self hosting?
- Which themes would you recommend for variety & ease of use?
- Are you someone who helps folk like me?
You have held my hand through the birth of ‘What Will Julia Do Next?’ so I hope you are happy to help with the conception of the new blog. Feel free to DM me for email address if you prefer!
I know you won’t let me down so: