Last Week I Learnt That…..Week#69
- Exercise can make you fat. The more exercise you do, the hungrier you get and the more cake you want to eat!
- Exercise can become addictive. I have started a programme called ‘Couch to 5K’. The idea is that in 9 weeks I will be able to run for half an hour. Not a bad trade off I reckon. However, I have pulled a muscle lifting a box and feel VERY frustrated that now I have started, I can’t keep it going.
- Support can really get you to your goals. I announced on Twitter that I was going do this training and lots of folks are supporting me with encouragement. Great!
- Technology is very frustrating when you are on your own. I am trying to produce a video about 100 Word Challenge to send to folks when I can’t attend myself. I know I have everything at my finger tips but I can’t seem to make that final link. I have Twitter to ask questions but it is not the same as having someone sat beside me
- The mention of snow can create panic. Let’s hope it doesn’t arrive and produce real chaos.
- Setting challenges is all well and good but you need the time for them! My ’13 Challenges’ is really keeping me busy!
- Getting back into routines after a holiday is very reassuring.
- Artificial Christmas tree needles are as stubborn as real ones for being cleaned up!
If you like please share