My very clever, dedicated and creative friend Lisa ( she of 2012 pictures in 2012!) has come up with another challenge for the new year '13 Challenges of 2013'. In her words:-
'Each challenge must be visited, photographed (where possible) & posted 13 times in the year. It doesn't have to be every day, every week or every month; but over the course of the year the 13 parts of the 13 challenges must be complete.'
I have decided to have a go and as some will involve hubby we have made many of them things to do together. They are not in any order of priority although hubby is keen on #3 and some could have 'at least' after them!
- Challenge#1 – Create 13 new supper dishes. I am inclined to do the same thing each week so we need something new.
- Challenge#2 – visit 13 new pubs. I must explained that we do like to go out on a Friday and a Sunday so it will do us good to explore new haunts
- Challenge#3 – Go to 13 football matches. Hubby is a Gillingham supporter as you will know if you have been a visitor here for a while. I go with him so that we can make a day of it.
- Challenge#4 – read 13 books. I always put titles on my present lists but still have a huge backlog to get through.
- Challenge#5 – Linked with #2 is visit 13 restaurants. We are creatures of habit and need to go some different ones
- Challenge#6 – visit 13 towns or cities. The football matches help with this but they will not all be in different places.
- Challenge#7 – have 13 over-night stays. We love to go away for long week-ends.
- Challenge#8 – meet 13 'new' tweeps. I love twitter and have had the opportunity to meet some of the folks I tweet with in the real. More of this during 2013!
- Challenge#9 – visit 13 National Trust properties. Hopefully, the weather will be kinder this year!
- Challenge#10 – present at 13 different events. Last year I was lucky to be asked to visit various conferences to talk about 100 Word Challenge. I hope to continue this.
- Challenge#11 – take 13 visits to the seaside. We don't live by the sea so will have to make a trip
- Challenge#12 – go out with friends on 13 occasions.
- Challenge#13 – complete 13 Telegraph crosswords. When we travel we like to do a crossword but we rarely finish it!
I am going to put each of these posts on a page, which you can find on a tab at the top. Alternately, you can click the red badge on the right to see how I get on and hopefully to give me some encouragement!