100 Word Challenge for Grown Ups – Week#67
A bit of house keeping before the prompt.
- I am not going to be able to move your posts to this page until Friday so if you are keen to read each others (which I know you like to do) please use the linky list until I can get them moved!
- Can you give me some idea of when you want the prompts over Christmas? Dates should be 17th, 24th, 31st, 7th. Do you want one for each or just the first and last?
Now for the prompt. Simples!
Now the children were given this prompt and came up with some amazing pieces. So go and read but no magpieing ideas now! Children’s Prompt
Do read ‘What is 100WCGU?’ if you are completely in the dark about all this!
The link will close 10th December at 9pm (GMT)
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list.
- Stop Being Polite!
- Atomic Theory
- Where the Proof’s in the Pudding
- Pure Evil
- Heinous Crime!
- Dark Chocolate (JazzBumpa)
- One left
- Living, Libraries & (Dead) Languages
- The Last Piece
- Too Late for some
- I Saw it There
- What’s It Worth?
- The Chairman’s Speech
- Self Sacrifice